Hippodrome Disc Golf - Hogback
No votes yet
A classic shorter style wooded course that Steady Ed would be proud of. Plays through a pine forest with several open shots. Practice your technical and control game. Some ditches and slopes make putting a challenge. $5/person. Home of the National Collegiate Disc Golf Championships.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 20
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Rubber Mats
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 4,947ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 16 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Pete May
Some GPS services do not map 10936 Atomic Rd correctly; try 917 Atomic Rd instead.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hippodrome Disc Golf - Hogback? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hippodrome Disc Golf - Old Glory, North Augusta SC US(2 votes)
- Riverview Park, North Augusta SC US(5 votes)
- The Players Course @ Lake Olmstead, Augusta GA US(4 votes)
- Pendleton King Park, Augusta GA US(3 votes)
- Langley Pond DiscGolfPark, Warrenville SC US(1 vote)
- Boyd Pond Park Disc Golf Course, Aiken SC USNo votes yet
- Odell Weeks Park, Aiken SC US(2 votes)
- Double Eagle (Marine/Navy Course), Fort Gordon GA USNo votes yet
- Double Eagle (Army Course), Fort Gordon GA USNo votes yet
- Double Eagle (Air Force Course), Fort Gordon GA USNo votes yet