Great Disc Golf course plenty of everything, water, woods, long drives and playable all the time.
Very nice coarse with a nice variety of wood, water and open fairways. The grounds are always maintained and cleaned. I am a beginner and I play with much better players and it is very challenging for me and even very good players struggle with some of the holes. Mondays are group play where anyone can come join and play with the group, beginners to pros...it starts about 5pm. The first hole is a very intimidating par 3 across the water to a small wooded area, it's best to lag up and settle for a Par, but most try the approach across the water for a birdie attempt.
Courses Close By
- Keesler Air Force Base Disc Golf Course, Biloxi MS US(2 votes)
- Shepard State Park, Gautier MS US(3 votes)
- Diamondhead, Diamondhead MS US(1 vote)
- IG Levy Disc Golf Course, Pascagoula MS US(3 votes)
- Buccaneer State Park, Waveland MS US(1 vote)
- McLeod Park, Kiln MS USNo votes yet
- Lucedale Municipal Park, Lucedale MS USNo votes yet
- Ashe Lake Disc Golf Course, Brooklyn MS US(2 votes)
- Baker High School, Mobile AL USNo votes yet
- Wildcat Trace Disc Golf Course, Poplarville MS US(1 vote)