The Hill at Northview Church
Lots of fun to play. Very well cared for and lots of convenient parking.
A Full 18 course with two sets of tees AND pin locations. Rolling mounds, fewer trees, on the front 9. Rolling hills, more mature trees, on the back 9 makes for a tougher longer course. The Church is very active on keeping the course looking great and adding concrete tees, benches and landscaping until this course is " one of the best" in the area. A very nice addition to the choices of courses in the area. With Dillon having water & open, and soon Hazel Landing being a wooded 18 holes course. this area will have something for every type of player.
This course was a lot of fun to play. Had all different types of shots required. Very well maintained. Incorporate the woods as well as open field. One of my favorite courses
Courses Close By
- Lawrence W Inlow Park, Carmel IN US(2 votes)
- Dr. James A. Dillon Park, Noblesville IN US(2 votes)
- Hazel Landing Park, Carmel IN US(1 vote)
- Sahm Park, Indianapolis IN US(1 vote)
- Cumberland Park, Fishers IN USNo votes yet
- Prospect Park, Noblesville IN USNo votes yet
- Westfield Lions Disc Golf Course, Westfield IN USNo votes yet
- Morse Beach Park, Noblesville IN US(2 votes)
- Eagle Eye Disc Golf Course, Indianapolis IN USNo votes yet
- Indy Horizon Disc Golf Course, Lawrence IN USNo votes yet