Hildebran Community Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A very compact course within 3.8 acres. The shortest hole is 83' and the longest is 130'. Fairways are mulched. Please be respectful to parks neighbors by quickly retrieving any errant discs from private property. Uphill from tee #3 is a good view of the remodeled historic Hildebran Depot, next to the RR and Hwy 70. The deck provides a terrific view back at the course.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Gravel
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 959ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From I-40; exit 119. Go north on South Center St. ~.03 mile to a right on Old State Hwy 10, 0.75 mile (go past the main park entrance) to a right on 1st St. SE into the parking area. 1st tee at south end of parking.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hildebran Community Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Glenn C. Hilton Memorial Park, Hickory NC US(2 votes)
- Sawmills Veterans Park, Sawmills NC USNo votes yet
- Hudson Middle School Disc Golf Course, Hudson NC USNo votes yet
- Redwood Park, Hudson NC USNo votes yet
- Bethel Park Disc Golf Course, Morganton NC US(1 vote)
- T. Henry Wilson Athletic Park, Lenoir NC USNo votes yet
- Catawba Meadows , Morganton NC USNo votes yet
- Betty G. Ross Park, Lincolnton NC USNo votes yet
- Rescue Squad Park, Denver NC USNo votes yet
- South Mountain Christian Camp, Bostic NC US(1 vote)