The Highlands of Conway
A very nice course if you are looking for somewhere new to play. It was very clean of trash but I would say some grooming is in order. I have not been there in over a year so I don't know if more work has been put into the course... Challenging with a good variety of holes. If you feel as though some courses are a little too crowded for your liking this is a good option. Beautiful area and all wooded course...
Nice private course, maintained and diverse. Many holes bend to the right to challenge right-handers. Some alternate baskets. One of the best things is that this course does not get too overgrown in Summer months. It does cost $5 buck to play, which is fair because this is private property. Be cool and bring out what you bring in.
Courses Close By
- Orchard Hill Disc Golf at UMass Amherst, Amherst MA US
- Northampton State Hospital, Northampton MA US
- Flat Rock Disc Golf, Athol MA US
- HCC Disc Golf Course, Holyoke MA US
- Tully Lake Disc Golf Course, Royalston MA US
- Ross's Run at Petersham Country Club, Petersham MA US
- Bousquet Ski Area, Pittsfield MA US
- Crane Hill Disc Golf Course, Wilbraham MA US
- Willow Park, Bennington VT US
- Barre Falls, Barre MA US