No votes yet
Wooded course with lots of elevation. Dual tees. Separate parking lot and nice facilities.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 2,500ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Take I-20 to Shreveport, exit Market St., south to a right on Olive St. (at Circle K). Turn right just before tennis courts.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Kevin Pelton #10356
Alt. Phone: 318-218-0830
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Highland Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Clyde Fant Disc Golf Course (Veterans Park), Shreveport LA US(1 vote)
- C. Bickham Dickson Park, Shreveport LA US(1 vote)
- Ford Park, Shreveport LA USNo votes yet
- Lake Bistineau State Park, Doyline LA USNo votes yet
- Earl G. Williamson Park, Oil City LA USNo votes yet
- Lake Claiborne - Whitetail Course, Homer LA USNo votes yet
- Lake Claiborne - Dogwood Course, Homer LA USNo votes yet
- Guthrie Park Disc Golf Course, Longview TX US(2 votes)
- Hideaway Park, Ruston LA USNo votes yet
- Spring Lake Park, Texarkana TX USNo votes yet