Highbridge Hills - Highbridge Gold
I played Highbridge Hills Gold in October, 2010. It was the most challenging disc golf course I have ever played. In spite of the difficulty, I enjoyed it immensely. The scenery is incredible. The variety of length in the holes was great, too. I wish I would have had a guide because I got lost a few times and did not know where to find the next tee-pad. They have golf carts you can rent if you do not want to walk.
I have played the other courses at Highbridge Hills, and I can say it has courses for every skill level. Gold is definitely the most challenging. I will definitely play there every time I am in northern Wisconsin!
This is the longest course I have ever seen with one hole registering 1450 ft from the back tees. Plenty of trees and very long. Bring your straightest longest drivers. When you wind up in the trees you'll find delicious raspberries to nourish you on this incredibly challenging course. They have relatively inexpensive housing or camping. An annual retreat for a disc golfing binge is an absolute must here.
Courses Close By
- Highbridge Hills - Granite Ridge, Highbridge WI US(2 votes)
- Highbridge Hills - Woodland Greens, Highbridge WI USNo votes yet
- Highbridge Hills - Blueberry Hill, Highbridge WI USNo votes yet
- Highbridge Hills - The Bear, Highbridge WI USNo votes yet
- Highbridge Hills - Chestnut Grove, Highbridge WI USNo votes yet
- Marengo Valley Elementary School, Ashland WI USNo votes yet
- Ashland School Playground, Ashland WI USNo votes yet
- Whitecap, Upson WI USNo votes yet
- Telemark Resort Disc Golf Course, Cable WI US(2 votes)
- Mt. Zion at Gogebic Community College, Ironwood MI USNo votes yet