One of the best courses I have ever played! Played during Amateur Worlds and absolutely loved it.
My favorite course for sure. I grew up about a mile away and played here almost every day in 1999. The view from the top of the hill is awesome. It does get a lot of traffic though so keep that in mind while timing out your round.
Fun ace run course from the short tees and a nice wooded challenge from the longs. Great variety and elevation - need to hit some tight lines and avoid the rough. Probably a 4, now that I think about it more.
I live near this course and have played it often. The course is fantastic, with a good mix of elevation changes, doglegs, and both close through the woods holes and open through the field holes. My only problem with this course is that its so busy that you end up waiting a lot to tee off, and for slower groups ahead of yours.
Fantastic course, wide variety of shots to challenge and delight all skill sets. Tournament quality course. Good views of the Capitol from the top of the hill.
This is a great course. Defiantly wished I lived closer so I could play here more often. Well worth the couple hour drive though.
definitely designed on the perfect plot of land all the different elevations and woods and open aria makes for a great course the only thing that would have made it better would be if their was water in play with different pin placement makes it a different course almost every time you go
A well designed course with some of the toughest long tees in the area. No two holes are the same. This is a high traffic course so it's best to arrive early.
Courses Close By
- Johnson Park, Maple Bluff WI USNo votes yet
- Yahara Hills Disc Golf Course, Madison WI USNo votes yet
- Vallarta-Ast Disc Golf Course, Deforest WI US(5 votes)
- Capital Springs, Madison WI US(1 vote)
- Nine Springs Golf Course, Fitchburg WI USNo votes yet
- Orchid Heights Park, Middleton WI USNo votes yet
- Elver Park, Madison WI US(9 votes)
- Dean Health Practice Area, Madison WI USNo votes yet
- Quisling Park, Middleton WI USNo votes yet
- Deerfield Community Park, Deerfield WI USNo votes yet