it is a good course... definetly for the tough player who likes a challenge... navigation no problem... bugs are vicious in warm weather... strategic wood shots and water hazards come in to play... a "spotter' and a scouting ahead before teeing off will benefit any player...
This course is not for beginners. Challenging, long, and mostly wooded. This course has well marked tee boxes as well as signs pointing from basket to the next tee box area. Bugs weren't a problem when I played (it was 50 degrees) but I imagine that could be a problem in warmer weather. A good course if you like to be challenged.
my buddie and i are on a quest to play every discgolf course in minnesota. out of all the courses we've visited, this by far is the worst one. in all fairness, the layout of the course is very nice, with some very challenging holes. however, the woods are so dense, if you toss just a couple feet in, chances are you will be looking for your disc for quite a while. not to mention the stickers! there seems to be every kind of sticker plant in existince there, and so many of them, you cant walk 2 feet into the woods with out having your whole body covered with them, big ones and small ones. like whole plants at a time. i hit a tree on one hole, my disc went into a poorly marked swamp. i attempted to walk in, the weeds were up past my belly button. goodbye to that disc. at that point, we decided not to finish. it is my opinion that this course is a waste of money, and is not worth playing. also, if you do decide to play, heed the warning about the BUG SPRAY. even though i was soaked in it, the misquitos were still unbelievable.
Courses Close By
- Calvary Hill Park, St. Cloud MN US(1 vote)
- Riverside Park, St. Cloud MN USNo votes yet
- Sportsmans Hill, Clearwater MN US(1 vote)
- River's Edge Park, Waite Park MN USNo votes yet
- Millstream Park, St. Joseph MN USNo votes yet
- Mayhew Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Sauk Rapids MN USNo votes yet
- Northside Park, Sartell MN USNo votes yet
- Saint John's Abbey Run Disc Golf Course, Collegeville Township MN USNo votes yet
- Clearwater/Pleasant Lake, Annandale MN US(1 vote)
- Becker City Park, Becker MN US(1 vote)