Hickory Hill Camping Resort
No votes yet
Scenic and challenging on open rolling terrain around large pond and through wooded hillside. Tight fairways and elevation. Map/scorecards and discs at campground store. Open March-Oct.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Crushed Stone
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 4,675ft
Alternate Length: 5,340ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Hank Foss & Pat Govang
Rte.17/ I-86; exit #38, Rte.54 north. Left at 3rd traffic light, 0.1 mile - take left fork to Haverling St. Campround entrance 1.8 miles on left.
First Tee: (
Email: Hank Foss #7162
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hickory Hill Camping Resort? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Twin Creeks Campground, Rathbone NY USNo votes yet
- Naples Town Park Disc Golf Course, Naples NY US(1 vote)
- Denison Park, Corning NY US(1 vote)
- Climbing Bines Brewery and Hop Farm, Penn Yan NY US(1 vote)
- Swain Resort Disc Golf, Swain NY USNo votes yet
- Sned-Acres Disc Golf Course, Ovid NY US(1 vote)
- Blue Heron Park, Canandagua NY USNo votes yet
- The Ridge Campground, Mt. Morris NY USNo votes yet
- 5&20 Disc Golf at Lakefront Park, Geneva NY USNo votes yet
- SUNY Geneseo Disc Golf Course, Geneseo NY USNo votes yet