Hickory Hill Camping Resort
No votes yet
Scenic and challenging on open rolling terrain around large pond and through wooded hillside. Tight fairways and elevation. Map/scorecards and discs at campground store. Open March-Oct.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Crushed Stone
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 4,675ft
Alternate Length: 5,340ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Hank Foss & Pat Govang
Rte.17/ I-86; exit #38, Rte.54 north. Left at 3rd traffic light, 0.1 mile - take left fork to Haverling St. Campround entrance 1.8 miles on left.
First Tee: (
Email: Hank Foss #7162
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hickory Hill Camping Resort? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Twin Creeks Campground, Rathbone NY USNo votes yet
- Naples Town Park Disc Golf Course, Naples NY US(1 vote)
- Denison Park, Corning NY US(1 vote)
- Sned-Acres Disc Golf Course, Ovid NY US(1 vote)
- 5&20 Disc Golf at Lakefront Park, Geneva NY USNo votes yet
- The Apple Farm - Spartan Course, Victor NY US(1 vote)
- Dotson Park Disc Golf Course, Ithaca NY USNo votes yet
- Robison Disc Golf Course in Palmer Woods, Ithaca NY USNo votes yet
- Monroe Community College Disc Golf Course, Rochester (Henrietta) NY US(4 votes)
- Panther Highlands Disc Golf Course, Dryden NY US(1 vote)