Herman Hill Park
This is a GREAT course! Of the 95 courses I have played in 21 states, this one is definitely in my top 10. The scenery is great, we saw lots of birds and wildlife, and everyone in my group really enjoyed the experience. Give it a try.
I did not like this course. The course is right next to two heavily traveled roads and it shares a parking lot with a police substation. Part of why I throw is to unwind and get away from the world for a while I could not do that at this course.
I played in the 2011 wichita doo dah and shot a +9 from the red tees and a +10 from the blue tees with all holes being a par 3 during the tournament. Baskets were nice and tees were all marked but can't remember if they had distance or pars marked at the tee off.
This is my home course. It is a championship level course with good amenities including restrooms. If you have a family that doesn't play with you, it has a modern playground that does not interfere with the course.
Courses Close By
- Oak Park, Wichita KS US(2 votes)
- Stone Creek Park, Derby KS US(1 vote)
- Riverlawn Christian Church, Wichita KS USNo votes yet
- Flying Bee Country Club, Valley Center KS USNo votes yet
- Alan John Memorial Disc Golf Course, Mulvane KS USNo votes yet
- Camp Hawk, Newton KS USNo votes yet
- Centennial Park, Newton KS USNo votes yet
- Thresher National at Bethel College, North Newton KS USNo votes yet
- Pecan Grove, Winfield KS USNo votes yet
- Hyzernaut Farm, Hesston KS USNo votes yet