Herman C. Michael Park
This Course has a few layout flaws, harsh woods, and a lot of traffic at times... although the scenery is amazing and you are bound to meet new disc golf lovers. I just think it could use some major layout work to make it less confusing for new players to the course. I had a blast though at this course.
Well laid out course that is entirely par three. A good mix of tight, wooded holes and wide open fairway's. Dual tees for each hole accommodate beginners and while the course as a whole is not terribly challenging, it doesn't seem like it'd be an ace race either. It winds around an active park and there is an after school program that takes over the first two holes, so go later in the afternoon or during school. It is well maintained with signage and all baskets in good order. My only gripe is that some holes are tightly packed together. Felt a little cramped and I landed in the wrong Fairway more than once.
Courses Close By
- Sandy Creek Park, Athens GA US(2 votes)
- Pittard Park, Winterville GA USNo votes yet
- Mathews Park, Monroe GA USNo votes yet
- Criswell Park, Monroe GA US(1 vote)
- Fort Yargo State Park, Winder GA US(1 vote)
- Indian Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Rutledge GA US(1 vote)
- Maple Creek Park, Dacula GA USNo votes yet
- Little Mulberry Park, Dacula GA US(1 vote)
- Hurricane Shoals Park, Maysville GA US(1 vote)
- The Grove, Maysville GA US(1 vote)