No votes yet
Beginner course - around the lake and back to the parking lot.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
From Rivertown Parkway go north on Canal Ave. 2 blocks to the park on the right. 1st tee just east of the old schoolhouse.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Heritage Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Johnson Park, Walker MI US(2 votes)
- Rosewood Park, Jenison MI USNo votes yet
- Lamar Park, Wyoming MI US(1 vote)
- Hughes Park, Hudsonville MI US(2 votes)
- Garfield Park, Grand Rapids MI USNo votes yet
- Jaycee Park, Kentwood MI US(3 votes)
- Earl W. Brewer Park, Grand Rapids MI US(2 votes)
- Old Farm Park, Grand Rapids (Kentwood) MI US(1 vote)
- Riverside Park, Grand Rapids MI US(3 votes)
- Cornerstone University Disc Golf Course, Grand Rapids MI USNo votes yet