Some short wooded holes to start then opens up across soccer fields, winds around softball fields, playground, dog park and walking trail before bringing you back to #1. Family friendly. Walking trial and parking lots OB. Discs and supplies downtown (3 miles) at Werners Trading Co. 1115 4th SW.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,260ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Tom Monroe
From I-65; exit #304. Go east on 69 (Cherokee Ave.) towards Cullman 3.2 miles to a left at light on Olive St. (left just past Wal Mart - may not have a street sign). Park is on the right. Small pavilion and 1st tee on the right.
First Tee: (
Email: Justin Loyd
Alt. Phone: 800-965-8796
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Heritage Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Wallace State Community College, Hanceville AL USNo votes yet
- Fairview Park Disc Golf Course, Fairview AL US(1 vote)
- Quail Creek One Disc Golf Course, Hartselle AL USNo votes yet
- Sparkman Park, Hartselle AL US(2 votes)
- The Ridge, Springville AL USNo votes yet
- Flying Dragon Disc Golf Course, Decatur AL USNo votes yet
- The Outback at Central Park Baptist, Decatur AL USNo votes yet
- The Eagle Disc Golf Course, Jasper AL USNo votes yet
- North Jasper Park, Jasper AL USNo votes yet
- Clay Disc Golf Course, Clay AL USNo votes yet