Heckscher Forest Disc Golf Course
Solid course. I don't know that I would call it championship caliber yet, but a fun course to play. Holes laid out well with ample signage which is much appreciated so half your day isn't lost backtracking and wandering around looking for tees and baskets. If you live in Queens or Brooklyn, it's nice to have an attractive option that doesn't require driving through the heart of the city traffic to get to a course worth the effort to play.
Personally would combine some of the shorter holes on the front nine to add length and just scale it back to 18 holes instead of 21, IMHO. That said, great work fellas. Good course.
Courses Close By
- Cedar Beach Disc Golf Course, Town of Babylon NY US(1 vote)
- Fairfield University, Fairfield CT USNo votes yet
- Waveny Park Disc Golf, New Canaan CT USNo votes yet
- Cranbury Park, Norwalk CT US(2 votes)
- Park City Disc Golf Course at Veteran's Park, Bridgeport CT USNo votes yet
- High Plains Disc Golf Course, Orange CT US(1 vote)
- Prospect Park Nethermead Redux, Brooklyn NY US(2 votes)
- Leonard Park, Mt. Kisco NY US(3 votes)
- FDR State Park, Yorktown Heights NY US(4 votes)
- Flying Ace at Lufberry Park, Wallingford CT USNo votes yet