Haslet Community Park
No votes yet
Beautiful clean park where a creek comes into play on several holes adding plenty of OB with a good mixture of left, right, short and long shots.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 6,077ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 11 | Over 400ft: 2
FM 156 S (aka Blue Mound); turn NW on Gammil St. then left on 1st St S. The park is at the end of that road - 1st tee on the right.
Parking Lot: (
City of Haslet
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Haslet Community Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Willow Creek Park, Saginaw TX US(1 vote)
- Arcadia Park #2, Fort Worth TX US(6 votes)
- Eagle Ranch Park, Fort Worth TX USNo votes yet
- Tommy and Sue Brown Park, North Richland Hills TX USNo votes yet
- North Park, Haltom City TX US(4 votes)
- Trophy Club Park, Trophy Club TX US(2 votes)
- Ash Creek Park, Azle TX US(3 votes)
- Gateway West (The Privy), Fort Worth TX US(5 votes)
- Saddle Hills Disc Golf Course, White Settlement TX US(5 votes)
- Bear Creek, Grapevine TX US(10 votes)