Harry Dunham Park
Fun simple 9 hole, lots of pedestrians however... Also some shot are next to a vastly overgrown field and i actually lost 2 discs on this little course. Fun shots around a park, only gave it 2 because I lost 2 here, NJ has to start grooming its courses.
Short 9 holes, with alternate tees for each hole, so you can play 18 sort of. Good course for beginners and children. Watch out for families and folks walking the path around the course.
Courses Close By
- Greenwood Meadows, Warren NJ USNo votes yet
- Chimney Rock Disc Golf Course, Martinsville NJ US(2 votes)
- Disc Golf at Old Towne Park, Branchburg NJ USNo votes yet
- Greystone Woods at Central Park, Morris Plains NJ US(2 votes)
- Rutgers, Douglass College, New Brunswick NJ USNo votes yet
- Fields of Dreams Disc Golf Course, Great Meadows NJ US(4 votes)
- Camp Tecumseh, Pittstown NJ USNo votes yet
- Thompson Park, Monrow Township NJ US(1 vote)
- Alexandria Township Park Disc Golf Course, Milford NJ USNo votes yet
- Tinicum Park, Erwinna PA US(1 vote)