Harnischfeger Park Disc Golf Course
recommended for recreational and intermediate players. holes 1-3 were soggy even days after a rain. couple of good holes in the woods but with the lack of tee pads and marshy fairway's you might want to try a different course.
First two holes are pretty open with few obstacles. Hole 3 starts the entrance into the beautiful wooded holes of 4-6. Holes 7-9 then return into longer holes with no obstacles. One of the best 9 hole courses i have played.
Courses Close By
- Ixonia Fireman's Park, Ixonia WI USNo votes yet
- Autumn Ridge Subdivision Park, Ixonia WI USNo votes yet
- Hustisford School Disc Golf Course, Hustisford WI USNo votes yet
- Erin Go Bragh Park, Hartford WI US(1 vote)
- Rock River Disc Golf Course, Watertown WI US(2 votes)
- Woodlawn Union Park, Hartford WI US(4 votes)
- Oakwood Community Park DGC, Delafield WI US(1 vote)
- Heritage Trails Disc Golf Course, Slinger WI USNo votes yet
- Fireman's Park Upper, Slinger WI USNo votes yet
- Dodgeland School Disc Golf Course, Juneau WI USNo votes yet