Hardwood Ski and Bike
No votes yet
A mix of holes in the open and holes that use ski trails in the woods. Every shot required - dogleg holes in both directions. Plenty of elevation - especially on the woods holes. The signature 8th hole is a 542' par 5 from an elevated tee (see Lake Simcoe in the distance). On the property of Hardwood Ski and Bike - a cross country ski and snowshoe area in the winter. Course open from May 1st to Oct 31st.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 4,861ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Course Designer: Jack Sasseville/Dave Kelly
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 1
1 hour north of Toronto. Take the 400 Hwy past Barrie to exit #111 - Forbes Rd/Simcoe Rd 11. Follow Simcoe Rd 11 (Old Barrie Rd) for 6 km. Hardwood is on the left just before the 6th line.
Email: Jack Sasseville
Contact Phone #2: (705) 487-3775
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hardwood Ski and Bike? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Sandy Hollow Disc Golf Park, Barrie ON CA
- Midland - Little Lake Disc Golf Course, Midland ON CA
- Verena Acres At Peake Fields, Bracebridge ON CA
- Ontario Pioneer Camp - Boys Camp, Port Sydney ON CA
- Annandale Golf & Curling Club, Ajax ON CA
- White Spruce Park, Brampton ON CA
- Centennial Park, Toronto (Etobicoke) ON CA
- Toronto Island Park, Toronto ON CA
- Haliburton Disc Golf Course, Haliburton ON CA
- Riverview Park, Peterborough ON CA