Ive really grown on this course. One of the better 9 or 12 hole courses around. It's still not marked really, but it has new like cement pads, and the city put new brooms on each hole, but slowly and surely, a few of them either broke in half or missing (thanks vandals). Very well maintained course, no garbage. A few downhill shots, some through tight woods, and a few with good length. Some holes have the regular chain baskets, and the rest have the solid cylinder like baskets.
I found this course to be a waste of my time. Course is not marked well and is set in a city park with a walking path winding through the disc golf area. I elected not to finish after about 6 holes because I wasn't sure where the next tee box was.
this course is a challenge for anybody. some holes have chains, and some cones. some holes are wooded, some hilly, and some are flat. i give this course a 7.5 out of 10 rating for toughness.
Courses Close By
- Bethel University Disc Golf Course, Arden Hills MN USNo votes yet
- Fridley Middle School Disc Golf Course, Fridley MN USNo votes yet
- Fridley High School Disc Golf Course, Fridley MN USNo votes yet
- Silverview Park, Mounds View MN US(2 votes)
- Acorn Disc Golf Course, Roseville MN US(3 votes)
- Wirth Par 3, Golden Valley MN US(3 votes)
- Central Park, Brooklyn Park MN US(5 votes)
- Bassett Creek Park, Crystal MN US(6 votes)
- Lochness Park Disc Golf Course, Blaine MN US(3 votes)
- Coon Rapids Disc Golf Course, Coon Rapids MN USNo votes yet