Hammon Grove Park
There is definitely ups and downs with this course. The ups are -Nobody is ever there, so it's not crowded. -The holes are challenging and the course is very close to my house. The downs are that there is a lot of poison oak in the summer and it's rattlesnake territory when it's hot. We avoid it in the summer and play for in the fall and early spring.
Just played this course for the first time, thanks to PDGA website and their course directory. Park host says the course is rarely played, not sure why. The terrain makes this course fun with lots of gullies/elevation changes. A short course, except #6 a longer downhill, good for beginners. One recommendation - long pants in the summer due to the star thistle (not fun in shorts). Gave it a 3 rating, it's somewhat open and short.
Courses Close By
- Splat Hill Disc Golf Course - Back, Browns Valley CA USNo votes yet
- Splat Hill Disc Golf Course - Front, Browns Valley CA USNo votes yet
- Hanging Oaks, Penn Valley CA US(1 vote)
- Squirrel Creek at Condon Park, Grass Valley CA US(2 votes)
- Riverbend Park - South, Oroville CA US(1 vote)
- Riverbend Park - North, Oroville CA USNo votes yet
- Auburn Regional Park, Auburn CA USNo votes yet
- Toney's Mountain Golf, Grass Valley CA USNo votes yet
- Rocklin Disc Golf Course, Rocklin CA US(3 votes)
- Lava Creek Disc Golf, Paradise CA US(3 votes)