No votes yet
Many pine trees! Short, but must control height, line and turnover. Practice the short game.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 3,600ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 18 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Sanyo-Jidoushado Miki-Ono, R176 south to Dai2 Shinmei-Douro, west to Kakogawa-Higashi, south to old R250, west 0.5 mile to park.
Terakaku Kazuhisa #8028
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hamanomiya Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Kibi Kogen, Okayama-ken JPNo votes yet
- Osacho Kazenoseiki, Okayama-ken JPNo votes yet
- Shodoshima Olivian Course, Kagawa-ken JPNo votes yet
- Kibogaoka Bunka Koen, Shiga-ken JPNo votes yet
- Shishiro, Takehiro JPNo votes yet
- Suzuka Seishonen no Mori, Mie-ken JPNo votes yet
- Kamo-cho Furaino-oka, Shimane-ken JPNo votes yet
- Hirugano Kogen, Gifu-ken JPNo votes yet
- Sakai Kaihin Shizen Park, Fukui-ken JPNo votes yet
- Utsumi Forest Park Koen, Aichi-ken JPNo votes yet