Guthrie Park Disc Golf Course
My favorite course its a must play if you are in the area!
Great course for beginners to learn to play disc golf, or advanced players to work on their game. Mostly open with a couple of technical holes that have low ceilings. Water is in play on at least 7 holes. Some baskets and box positions have been moved. Hole 1 is long by crepe myrtles, hole 2 tee box moved to back of tennis court, hole 4 pin moved to right side of path, hole 9 moved to long position, hole 18 has long box on 11's side of creek. ALL par 3 no matter what signs say. Course tends to hold water by pins and some boxes when rain has been through the area.
Courses Close By
- U.T. Tyler, Tyler TX USNo votes yet
- Noble E. Young, Tyler TX USNo votes yet
- Lindsey Park - Gold Dogwood, Tyler TX USNo votes yet
- Lindsey Park - Blue Hickory , Tyler TX USNo votes yet
- The Roc Disc Golf Course, Tyler TX US(1 vote)
- Lindsey Park - Red Cedar, Tyler TX US(2 votes)
- Earl G. Williamson Park, Oil City LA USNo votes yet
- Trey Texas Ranch - Texas Twist, Mount Vernon TX USNo votes yet
- Trey Texas Ranch - Trey Deuce, Mount Vernon TX USNo votes yet
- Ford Park, Shreveport LA USNo votes yet