Old golf course turned disc golf course.
The map posted on this site does not match the current course layout.
The course also could use better signage marking tees, baskets, and directions for getting to the next tee as the course is laid out with a lot of walking in between holes, and not very intuitive as to which way to go.
Not the course you've heard about. After reading and hearing all the hype about this course, a group of us decided to give it a try. First, the 9 new holes in the woods are horrible. Tees are marked very poorly and even with a map it can be a little tricky finding the next Tee. The basket on hole 1 has been stolen sadly. Basically, they stuck 9 baskets in the woods. The original 18 are under reconstruction. Huge mounds of dirt have been added right as you walk onto the course. Undoubtedly to allow for huge drives from an elevation to a down hill slope. However the course is still marked for the original 18. Multiple Tees are available. Some were hard to find around the course. Tee
pads are low and muddy, except for 1 it is leveled landscape
bricks and nice. If it has rained recently plan to Tee-off beside the pad. Overall this is a long and scenic course with TONS of potential. Worth a stop if your in the area but not one to plan a trip around.
The original 18 hole course has now been expanded, there are 27 baskets now! To play all 27 holes, you should play the original 1-8 holes, then play the new nine holes in the woods behind the pond (1W to 9W), then continue to old #9 and play to #18. Maybe someday it will get renumbered 1-27.
Great course! Varied holes, with long straights, left and right doglegs, to water hazards and Government private property.
Bring a few different discs, as this will help you on your round.
Courses Close By
- Secret City Disc Golf at Carl Yearwood Park, Oak Ridge TN US(2 votes)
- Central United Methodist Church, Lenoir City TN USNo votes yet
- Powell Station Park, Powell TN US(1 vote)
- Admiral Farragut Park, Knoxville TN US(2 votes)
- Victor Ashe Park, Knoxville TN US(3 votes)
- The Fort at Southwest Point Park, Kingston TN USNo votes yet
- Whitestone Country Inn Disc Golf, Kingston TN US(1 vote)
- Inskip Pool Youth Disc Golf Course, Knoxville TN USNo votes yet
- Tommy Schumpert Park, Knoxville TN US(2 votes)
- Loudon Municipal Park, Loudon TN US(3 votes)