The course parallels walking paths flowing through a well maintained walking park. Be careful of pedestrians - fairways cross several walking paths. Pedestrians ALWAYS have right of way.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 2,655ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
217 south; Hall Blvd exit. Go right 1500' to a left on SW Creeside Pl. (before the park). Make a right and park.
First Tee: (
Email: Brody Cannon #34008
This course has no photos.
by browntrout on May 14, 2010 at 12:48pm
If you are traveling north or south on I5 through Salem and have the time you should stop. This is a beginner course with a couple long holes and some out of bounds. Gravel parking lot, no bathrooms, or water. Some fun shots not much verity.
Courses Close By
- Portland Lunchtime Disc Golf Course, Portland OR US(3 votes)
- Tualatin Community Disc Golf Course, Tualatin OR USNo votes yet
- Orchard Park Disc Golf Course, Hillsboro OR US(2 votes)
- Willamette Christian Disc Golf Course, West Linn OR USNo votes yet
- Intel Disc Golf at Jones Farm, Hillsboro OR USNo votes yet
- Pier Park, Portland OR US(8 votes)
- Memorial Park, Wilsonville OR USNo votes yet
- Eco Disc Golf Park, Canby OR US(1 vote)
- Herbert Hoover Park, Newberg OR USNo votes yet
- Ewing Young, Newberg OR USNo votes yet