Gordy Road Preserve Disc Golf Course
Course is undergoing lots of changes currently. Right now there are short and long tees for each hole as well as short and long baskets.
I'm told they will be adding an additional holes to make it a true 18 very soon.
It has been well kept lately as well, though for errant throwers like me, you may still lose a disc or two.
Great little course, lots of fun and shots for us old folks. My wife and I love playing here, and look forward to working with the crew to fix the tees, and update the course.
Nice course- Two lake shots make this a fun course, and plenty of challenges as some of the holes are narrow with obsticales such as palm trees. Hole 8 is a challenge with two rows of trees forming an alley to the net. One down side to this course is that you may loose a disc or two in the surrounding brush , but no more than a normal course. Overall is is a nice course.
Courses Close By
- Muscadine Meadows, Fort Pierce FL USNo votes yet
- St. Lucie Village Heritage Park, Fort Pierce FL USNo votes yet
- Rotary Park, Port St. Lucie FL USNo votes yet
- McCarty Ranch Preserve Disc Golf Course, Port St. Lucie FL USNo votes yet
- Malabar Disc Golf, Malabar FL US(4 votes)
- PGA National Park, Palm Beach Gardens FL US(1 vote)
- Southwest Middle School, Palm Bay FL USNo votes yet
- Covenant Disc Golf Course, Palm Bay FL USNo votes yet
- Palm Bay Regional Disc Golf Course, Palm Bay FL US(1 vote)
- Community of Hope Church, Loxahatchee FL USNo votes yet