Goldenrod Disc Golf Course
Good course to take people for there first time.
Great early spring or fall course.Challenging for a lefty whose strong shot is the backhand... Mostly Short and entertaining with a couple of one of a kind shots through what appears to be a bmx off-road trail and some surprise water in play.
--Bring mosquito spray or parish under the wrath of swarm. 7/7/13 never saw so many of them in my life. Course should be marked better as hole 12 can be a hard find on a trail with horse poop on it. Not kidding.
Hole 6, right by the entrance to the right is my favorite hole. I think that I would stop by there if i was passing trough the area just to test my shot.
Was one of only two groups on the course. Great for a practice round.
Courses Close By
- Flint YMCA, Mount Morris MI USNo votes yet
- Arthur Latham Park, Millington MI USNo votes yet
- Memorial Park, Frankenmuth MI US(2 votes)
- Ohmer Park, Mayville MI USNo votes yet
- Taymouth Park, Burt MI USNo votes yet
- North Branch Disc Golf Course, North Branch MI USNo votes yet
- Holly Woods Disc Golf Course, Holly MI US(1 vote)
- Dogman's Den at Oakwood Lake Park, Oxford MI USNo votes yet
- Seymour Lake Park, Oxford MI USNo votes yet
- Silver Lake Disc Golf Course, Fenton MI USNo votes yet