Golden Eagle Disc Golf Course at Buckhorn Canyon
A beautiful mountain course one hour west of Fort Collins. Very scenic and moderately challenging.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 17 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
From Vern's Place in Laporte; Turn left at W CR 52E/Rist Canyon Rd. Go 13.4 miles to a left at N County Rd-27/Stove Prairie Rd. Go 3.7 miles to a sharp right on Buckhorn Rd/County Rd-44H. Go 11.0 miles to a right on White Pine Rd (across from Ranger Station). 1st driveway on left is the disc golf course.
Email: Wes Hammond
by augustwes on Nov 18, 2009 at 1:17pm
Beautiful scenery and fun, technical holes. The designers have put a lot of work into this course and it shows in the quality of the homemade baskets. Plus, benches on every tee pad!! An A+ quality course.
Courses Close By
- Sundance Trail Ranch Disc Golf Course, Red Feather Lakes CO US(1 vote)
- Beaver Meadows Resort Ranch, Red Feather Lakes CO US(2 votes)
- Cache La Poudre Jr. High Disc Golf Course, Laporte CO US(2 votes)
- YMCA of the Rockies, Estes Park CO US(3 votes)
- Aggie Greens at Hughes Stadium, Ft. Collins CO US(1 vote)
- Boltz Jr. High School, Fort Collins CO US(2 votes)
- Edora Park, Fort Collins CO US(5 votes)
- Fort Collins High School Disc Golf Course, Fort Collins CO US(2 votes)
- Wellington West 9 Disc Golf, Wellington CO USNo votes yet
- Wellington East 9 Disc Golf, Wellington CO USNo votes yet