Goat Island Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Disc golf in the middle of a river! Mostly flat with a bit of water around. Thick underbrush - stay on the fairway. Long, straight holes with tight fairways. Water carries on and off the island from long tees. All holes except #2 have dual tees. The 19th hole is across the river in the grassy field in front of downtown.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Course Designer: Chuck Herring and John Sanford
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From I-85; Exit 26 (Belmont Abbey exit), take NC 7 toward McAdenville, left on Peach Orchard Rd. Go straight across US 29/74 (becomes Lakewood Rd.), right on Armstrong Dr, then right on Greenwood Pl. Parking lot and 1st tee on the left.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Chuck Herring
Contact Phone #1: 813-404-0444
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Goat Island Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bradley Center Disc Golf Course, Gastonia NC US
- Robert L. Smith District Park, Charlotte NC US
- Rankin Lake Disc Golf Course, Gastonia NC US
- Plantation Ruins at Winget, Charlotte NC US
- Renaissance Park, Charlotte NC US
- Tirzah ARP Church Disc Golf Course, York SC US
- Hornets Nest Park - Charlotte's Web, Charlotte NC US
- Hornets Nest Park - Original, Charlotte NC US
- Nevin Park Disc Golf Course, Charlotte NC US
- Sugaw Creek Park, Charlotte NC US