Very short course But great for beginners.
Nicest course in parsons by very far!! Holes are all marked from start to finish with distance and pars. Baskets are in great shape. Very tough course to play and a few very hard holes to get to without having to go hunting for your disc if you lose control of it. We found two discs while hunting for ours!!! But I would play this course again anyday!! Best score is a -1 for me on this 18 hole course.
This is a home course for me and I play it everyday. The trees growing up around the front 9 holes make it techinal with shot selection and the back 9 has a few short holes but also challenging with distance. Its a must play course if visit the area.
Courses Close By
- Forest Park, Parsons KS US(1 vote)
- Big Hill South , Cherryvale KS US(4 votes)
- Idle Hour Lake Disc Golf Course, Altamont KS US(4 votes)
- Oswego Overlook Disc Golf Course, Oswego KS USNo votes yet
- Erie Disc Golf Course, Erie KS USNo votes yet
- Chetopa Disc Golf Course, Chetopa KS USNo votes yet
- Lakeview Recreation Area, Chanute KS USNo votes yet
- Pride Park Disc Golf Course, Independence KS USNo votes yet
- Independence Community College Disc Golf Course, Independence KS US(2 votes)
- Highland Park, Chanute KS US(3 votes)