I played this course last summer when on vacation in Atlantic Beach; went there to play in their weekly doubles tourney. It's a great course with open and wooded holes, and some nice hills (my favorite was the shot across the "ravine"). There are two tees for each hole. As to the comment about an odor; the course is next to the sewage treatment plant, which is probably why they were allowed to build the course in first place.
Found it to be a very basic course. All on one hill and very wet. There is a lot of runoff on the hill so the lower holes are quite soggy. Very close to the dump so there is a little smell.
Difficult to find, but worth the effort. Varying elevations and beautiful view of river(especially at sunset).
Courses Close By
- White Oak River Campground Disc Golf Course, Maysville NC US(1 vote)
- Richlands-Steed Park, Richlands NC US(1 vote)
- Northeast Creek Park, Jacksonville NC US(1 vote)
- Covenant, Winterville NC US(1 vote)
- Barnet Park, Kinston NC US(2 votes)
- East Carolina University, Greenville NC US(1 vote)
- West Meadowbrook Park, Greenville NC US(2 votes)
- Farm Life Disc Golf, Williamston NC US(3 votes)
- Stoney Creek Park, Goldsboro NC USNo votes yet
- Mt. Olive College, Mt. Olive NC USNo votes yet