No votes yet
Remote locale at base of glacier - need plane or boat to get here and a guide to play. In woods and then out to the beach - great views. Added contact; Jeff - <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com</a>
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Tone
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 5,400ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 2
Haines, AK to Letnikof Cove, then Zodiak shuttle 8 miles south to the beach on the west side of the Chilkat Inlet at the base of the Davidson Glacier. 1st tee box 1 mile west of high tide line.
First Tee: (
Email: Jonathan Ruth
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Glacier Point? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Raven's Bowl, Haines AK USNo votes yet
- Aant'iyeik Park, Juneau AK USNo votes yet
- Judas Creek Disc Park, Marsh Lake YT CANo votes yet
- Mary Lake, Whitehorse YT CANo votes yet
- Mount McIntyre Disc Golf, Whitehorse YT CANo votes yet
- Kopper King Kourse, Whitehorse YT CANo votes yet
- Ranger Park Disc Golf, Smithers BC CANo votes yet
- Mountain Disc Golf Course at Alyeska Resort, Girdwood AK USNo votes yet
- Girdwood Forest Fair Park, Girdwood AK US(1 vote)
- Peters Creek Disc Golf Course, Chugiak AK US(1 vote)