George E. Francis - Riverview Park
All open. Public park, lots of events here that sometimes get in the way. The baskets are all old and sinking. Floods often in spring. Smells. Miami would do good to find a new location for the disc golfers around here.
This course would be great if the first few holes wasn't located beside a sewage pit that smelled so bad my wife vomited 3 times. Also the baskets could use a upgrade. At least the course was marked so you knew what baskets and pars you were shooting for. I got a -4 on this 18 hole course but went on a bad day while a fair was going on and couldn't play 2 of the holes without the chance of hitting somebody.
Courses Close By
- High's Disc Golf Course, Fairland OK USNo votes yet
- Chetopa Disc Golf Course, Chetopa KS USNo votes yet
- Snowberry Park Disc Golf Course, Joplin MO USNo votes yet
- North Park , Vinita OK USNo votes yet
- McClelland Park, Joplin MO US(3 votes)
- Oswego Overlook Disc Golf Course, Oswego KS USNo votes yet
- Ozark Christian College, Joplin MO USNo votes yet
- Dover Hill Disc Golf Course, Joplin MO USNo votes yet
- Lakeside Park Disc Golf Course, Carl Junction MO USNo votes yet
- Morse Park North, Neosho MO USNo votes yet