George E. Francis - Riverview Park
All open. Public park, lots of events here that sometimes get in the way. The baskets are all old and sinking. Floods often in spring. Smells. Miami would do good to find a new location for the disc golfers around here.
This course would be great if the first few holes wasn't located beside a sewage pit that smelled so bad my wife vomited 3 times. Also the baskets could use a upgrade. At least the course was marked so you knew what baskets and pars you were shooting for. I got a -4 on this 18 hole course but went on a bad day while a fair was going on and couldn't play 2 of the holes without the chance of hitting somebody.
Courses Close By
- McClelland Park, Joplin MO US
- Ozark Christian College, Joplin MO US
- Dover Hill Disc Golf Course, Joplin MO US
- Morse Park North, Neosho MO US
- Idle Hour Lake Disc Golf Course, Altamont KS US
- Glenwood Park, Parsons KS US
- Forest Park, Parsons KS US
- Pittsburg Lincoln Park, Pittsburg KS US
- Schlanger Park, Pittsburg KS US
- Re-Tire Disc Golf , Claremore OK US