Gascoigne Park Disc Golf Course
Nice, scenic, short course along waterfront. A great practice course if in the Golden Isles area. As the previous review suggests, there were multiple people with dogs, Watch your step. Also, teeboxes were very small and a few were unmarked.
This is a nice course and it is convenient to the Golden Isles area. The course is small and not very challenging but great for practicing, a perfect course for beginners. My only complaint is the fact that people allow their dogs to run wild even though there are signs explaining the county leash law and worst of all these irresponsible dog owners usually don't clean up after their dog, so be careful.
Courses Close By
- Pirate Pointe Disc Golf Course , Fernandina Beach FL US
- Kathryn Abby Hanna Park, Atlantic Beach FL US
- Ed Austin Park (Fore Palms Disc Golf Course), Jacksonville FL US
- Springfield Disc Golf Course at Klutho Park, Jacksonville FL US
- Out Yonder Country Club, Jacksonville FL US
- Tom Triplett Disc Golf Course, Pooler GA US
- Ronnie Van Zant Memorial, Green Cove Springs FL US
- The Sarge at Sergeant Jasper Park, Hardeeville SC US
- Hover Links, Hilton Head Island SC US
- Moccasin Creek Disc Golf Course, Elkton FL US