Tightly wooded with elevation changes on every hole. Short walk from #3 to tee 4. Scorecards available. Pack out your trash.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 1,850ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Hwy 52; exit at Wentworth Ave. Head west 1.5 miles to a left on Charlton Ave., 0.3 miles to a left into Garlough School parking lot. Park at far south end. 1st tee south of lot.
First Tee: (
Email: Fairway Flyerz Discs #9537
Alt. Phone: 651-484-5035
This course has no photos.
by H I in T S on Aug 2, 2010 at 4:52pm
Short but sweet. A fairly easy course even for beginners. Not very long in length. Only 9 holes makes it very quick to play and I have never had to wait to tee off there. Perfect spot to sneak in a quick 9 before work.
Courses Close By
- Kaposia Park, South St. Paul MN US(6 votes)
- Highland Park, St. Paul MN US(4 votes)
- The Valley Disc Golf Course, Inver Grove Heights MN US(3 votes)
- Inver Hills Community College Disc Golf Course, Inver Grove Hieghts MN USNo votes yet
- Fort Snelling, Fort Snelling MN US(3 votes)
- Minnehaha Falls/Wabun Picnic Disc Golf Course, Minneapolis MN US(4 votes)
- Northview Park, Eagan MN US(3 votes)
- Oakwood Park, Cottage Grove MN US(4 votes)
- Acorn Disc Golf Course, Roseville MN US(3 votes)
- Brockway Disc Golf Course, Rosemount MN US(2 votes)