Fun Junktion Disc Golf Course
This course is not for the average player. It is built on top of the city dump hill. very poor layout.
Too many weeds and brush along less than 200 ft holes and narrow cut grass fairways. Unless you can not throw very far or dead accurate, you will play hunt for your disc in the weeds.
The dirt or should I say mud after a good rain is slippery on the sloop of the dump mound.
Most of the baskets are on top in the open for easy putting or tucked away on the sloop with plenty of weeds and brush close to the basket.
If you need a place to practice putting in the wind or just want a day of loosing your disc, go for it. Otherwise I would pass it up if my friend did not live so close.
Courses Close By
- Northwest River Park Disc Golf Course, Chesapeake VA US(2 votes)
- Munden Point, Virginia Beach VA US(3 votes)
- Ace Run Ranch, Suffolk VA USNo votes yet
- Deep Creek Elementary School, Chesapeake VA USNo votes yet
- Ahoskie Creek Park, Ahoskie NC US(1 vote)
- Bennett's Creek Park, Suffolk VA US(2 votes)
- Virginia Wesleyan College, Virginia Beach VA USNo votes yet
- USCG Base Portsmouth Disc Golf, Portsmouth VA US(2 votes)
- Bayville Park, Virginia Beach VA US(2 votes)
- Farm Life Disc Golf, Williamston NC US(3 votes)