Nice course in newly renovated park.
# Holes: 9
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Park can be entered from Green St or Main St. 1st tee behind the splash pad.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by mfritz17659 on Aug 28, 2010 at 4:56pm
A cool little hole. I would give it a higher rating if there were more holes. Holes 1-7 are some very cool cool shots. 8 & 9 just kind of get you back to the parking lot.
Courses Close By
- Wildcat Bluff, Urbana IA US(2 votes)
- Burr Oak Savannah, Shellsburg IA USNo votes yet
- Fay Clark Park, Hiawatha IA US(2 votes)
- Riverside Disc Golf Course, Vinton IA US(1 vote)
- Pinicon Ridge Park, Central City IA USNo votes yet
- Shaver Park, Cedar Rapids IA US(2 votes)
- Legion Park, Marion IA US(1 vote)
- Jones Park, Cedar Rapids IA US(2 votes)
- Teachers Park, Independence IA USNo votes yet
- Parker Muncey Pioneer Park, Jesup IA USNo votes yet