Friends of Punderson Disc Golf Course
This is the best course in Ohio. I can not find a single fault with it. The teepads are large and perfectly positioned. Every teepad is easy to locate due to excellent navigational signs through the course. Every type of shot is available here: tight tunnel shots, open yet challenging long shots, elevation changes. The baskets are top-notch. Even the scenery is amazing. Worlds could be held here, no question.
First course I ever played and it's still my favorite after playing many other local courses. It is in a secluded area of the park with beautiful views. The course is pretty complete and groomed with large concrete tee pads. Can't wait for the island hole to be finished on #2.
Enjoyed the course very much! Played it not long after it opened! Many lake views make it an interesting course! I like the hole that has a tunnel of trees.I want to play when the leaves are on the trees ,They should add some toughness to the course ! First few holes feature views of the water. then into the woods for the fun stuff. A nice putting basket greets you as you head for hole 1 !
Courses Close By
- George Knox Park, Middlefield OH USNo votes yet
- Cuyahoga County Airport Disc Golf Course, Richmond Heights OH USNo votes yet
- Hudson Springs Park Disc Golf Course, Hudson OH US(4 votes)
- The Pond at Painesville Recreation Park, Painesville OH USNo votes yet
- Osborne Park Disc Golf, Willoughby OH US(1 vote)
- Sims Park Disc Golf Course, Euclid OH US(3 votes)
- The Grassman at West Branch State Park, Ravenna OH USNo votes yet
- Kent State University -Trumbull, Warren OH USNo votes yet
- Clarence Darrow Park (Young's Run), Warren OH US(3 votes)
- Squirrel Run Disc Golf at Mosquito Lake State Park, Cortland OH US(1 vote)