Franklin Park Disc Golf Course
I play this course often. It's fun. A little to much in the wide open. The last two holes can be harsh. 17 is through a bunch trees and on 18 you can launch it over the lake and risk losing a disc or play a less challenging basket away from the water.
Wide open with 3 tees and 2 baskets per hole. Can be a crowded park on weekends. Good use of elevation (a couple of big down hill shots).
Courses Close By
- The Haymaker, Haymarket VA US
- Jim Barnett Park Disc Golf Course, Winchester VA US
- The Eagle's Claw, Gainesville VA US
- Sherando Park, Stephens City VA US
- Krop's Crops Farm, Great Falls VA US
- Middletown Park, Middletown MD US
- Seneca Creek State Park, Gaithersburg MD US
- Bull Run Regional Park, Centreville VA US
- Poor House Farm Disc Golf, Martinsburg WV US
- McLean Central Park, McLean VA US