Fox Hill Flyer
No votes yet
Mostly heavily wooded. Multiple tees on several holes with challenging longer tees. Good shot variety with some baskets on mounds and many near the OB creek. Not open during school hours: 7:30am to 4:00pm, Mon thru Fri. Be aware of walking trail through parts of the course. NO DRUGS or ALCOHOL permitted.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Lightning DB5
Tee Type: Gravel
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Course Designer: John Theiss
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-435; exit 42. Go south on N Woodland Ave. 1.8 miles to a right on NE 106 St. 0.7 mile to Fox Hill Elementary on the left. 1st tee by the red caboose.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Fox Hill Flyer? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Old Pike Country Club, Gladstone MO US
- Paradise Pointe - Beaver Creek, Smithville MO US
- Paradise Pointe - Blackthorn, Smithville MO US
- Water Works Park, Kansas City MO US
- Paradise Pointe - Woodhenge, Smithville MO US
- Kessler Park (Cliff Drive), Kansas City MO US
- Blue Valley Short Course, Kansas City MO US
- Blue Valley Park, Kansas City MO US
- Rosedale Park (Down Under), Kansas City KS US
- Rosedale Park (Top), Kansas City KS US