Fort Steilacoom S.E. Disc Golf Course
Deciding on one "official" layout and clearly marking that layout with proper signs and an available and clear course map would make this course a solid 4 or higher. Even though Ft. Steilacoom shows that too many layouts without a clear plan will confuse the traveling player, this course is on a nice piece of terrain with plenty of elevation and obstacles to keep your interest. The holes in the Sargents Grove section best - play this part first. Hey - it is easy to understand the desire for multiple layout options at your course but it is best to keep clear signs to a decided upon layout (with clear maps available online) for the traveling player.
Upon entering the course it looks fun and challenging however, just try to play 18 holes of the same course. There are tee boxes everywhere, some with signs and others empty. There are also many unused baskets which who knows why they are there. Directions to holes are minimal. My suggestion...grab a local while playing your 1st round or you will NEVER find your way.
Courses Close By
- Ray's Nine, Steilacoom WA USNo votes yet
- Fort Steilacoom N.W. Disc Golf Course, Lakewood WA US(3 votes)
- Volunteer Park Disc Golf, Lakebay WA USNo votes yet
- Woodland Creek Community Park, Lacey WA USNo votes yet
- Burton Adventure Disc Golf Course, Vashon Island WA USNo votes yet
- Riverside Disc Golf Park, Sumner WA US(3 votes)
- White River, Auburn WA US(4 votes)
- Lake Fenwick, Kent WA US(4 votes)
- Van Zee Park, Port Orchard WA US(1 vote)
- Seatac Disc Golf Course, Seatac WA US(4 votes)