Fort Steilacoom - Ray's Nine
A good short course with a few longer holes. Some good technical challenge, with narrow and low fairways and protected baskets. Great for warmup and beginners. Just off the NW parking lot.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-5 Freeway to off at 512/S. Tacoma Way exit, S. Tacoma Way north to west at Steilacoom Blvd. Head west to a right at 87th Ave SW to left at Fort Steilacoom DGC. Follow long drive - go past the SE Course 1st tee (which is near first private Hospital driveway on the left) and go all the way to back of property for NW & Ray's Nine parking, Kiosk, and bathrooms.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Fort Steilacoom - Ray's Nine? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Fort Steilacoom N.W. Disc Golf Course, Lakewood WA US(3 votes)
- Fort Steilacoom S.E. Disc Golf Course, Lakewood WA US(2 votes)
- Ambient Disc Golf Course, Lakewood WA USNo votes yet
- Volunteer Park Disc Golf, Lakebay WA USNo votes yet
- Woodland Creek Community Park, Lacey WA US(1 vote)
- Burton Adventure Disc Golf Course, Vashon Island WA USNo votes yet
- Riverside Disc Golf Park, Sumner WA US(3 votes)
- White River, Auburn WA US(4 votes)
- Lake Fenwick, Kent WA US(4 votes)
- Van Zee Park, Port Orchard WA US(1 vote)