No votes yet
Front 9 overlooks Eagle Lake - some open holes with elevation and a few technical shots. Back 9 has mowed fairways with a links style layout.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Rubber
Course Length: 5,315ft
Alternate Length: 5,415ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 3
I-94; Exit #92, go north 3 miles to a right on M-96, west 5 miles to park entrance. 1st tee near Eagle Lake Beach parking lot. Michigan State Park Vehicle Pass required. No alcohol.
First Tee: (
Email: Chad Curtis #28644
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Fort Custer? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Begg Park, Springfield MI US(1 vote)
- Cold Brook Park, Climax MI US(2 votes)
- Irving Park, Battle Creek MI US(2 votes)
- Robert Morris, Kalamazoo MI US(1 vote)
- Kimball Pines, Battle Creek MI US(2 votes)
- Knollwood Park, Kalamazoo MI US(2 votes)
- St. Francis Church , Shelbyville MI US(2 votes)
- Calvary Disc Golf Course, Plainwell MI USNo votes yet
- Oshtemo Township Park, Kalamazoo MI US(2 votes)
- Hammond Hill Disc Golf Course, Hastings MI US(2 votes)