Flat downtown park with mature oaks and tennis courts providing obstacles. Miniature gauge RR winds through park. A strong wind makes this course tough.
# Holes: 9
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 2,661ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
One block south of Hwy 160 on 13th St. across from Community Center.
First Tee: (
Email: Paul Martin
Alt. Phone: 620-423-7161
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by discgolfer on Jun 26, 2011 at 2:34am
Figured out this course finally. Baskets are horrible but still playable (barely). Only play this course for a change of venue for something different. My best score on this course is -1.
Courses Close By
- Glenwood Park, Parsons KS US(2 votes)
- Idle Hour Lake Disc Golf Course, Altamont KS US(3 votes)
- Oswego Overlook Disc Golf Course, Oswego KS USNo votes yet
- Erie Disc Golf Course, Erie KS USNo votes yet
- Chetopa Disc Golf Course, Chetopa KS USNo votes yet
- Highland Park, Chanute KS US(1 vote)
- Independence Community College Disc Golf Course, Independence KS US(1 vote)
- Elk City Lake State Park, Independence KS US(1 vote)
- Pittsburg Lincoln Park, Pittsburg KS US(1 vote)
- Schlanger Park, Pittsburg KS USNo votes yet