No votes yet
On Cross Lake - west end of Shreveport. Beautiful - well groomed and relatively flat with many large pines and some elevation. Lakeside view, covered picnic areas, and playground equipment. Championship layout (par is 56).
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 7,155ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 8
I-20 West toward Dallas, exit at I-220 East, take 2nd exit (Lakeshore Dr.) go left, 0.9 mile to a left on S. Lakeshore Dr., 0.5 mile to park entrance on left, parking straight ahead.
First Tee: (
Email: Kevin Pelton
Contact Phone #1: 318-219-0440
Contact Phone #2: 318-218-0830
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Ford Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Highland Park, Shreveport LA US
- Clyde Fant Disc Golf Course (Veterans Park), Shreveport LA US
- C. Bickham Dickson Park, Shreveport LA US
- Earl G. Williamson Park, Oil City LA US
- Lake Bistineau State Park, Doyline LA US
- Guthrie Park Disc Golf Course, Longview TX US
- Lake Claiborne - Whitetail Course, Homer LA US
- Grady T Wallace Park, Texarkana TX US
- Spring Lake Park, Texarkana TX US
- Hideaway Park, Ruston LA US