No votes yet
On Cross Lake - west end of Shreveport. Beautiful, well groomed and relatively flat with many large pines and some elevation. Lakeside view, covered picnic areas, and a playground. Championship layout (par 58). 3 sets of tees: Concrete, Blue, and Gold.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 21
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 8,360ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 9
Course Designer: Kevin Pelton
I-20 West toward Dallas, exit at I-220 East, take 2nd exit (Lakeshore Dr.) go left, 0.9 mile to a left on S. Lakeshore Dr., 0.5 mile to park entrance on left, parking straight ahead.
First Tee: (
Email: Kevin Pelton #10356
Alt. Phone: 318-218-0830
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Ford Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Highland Park, Shreveport LA USNo votes yet
- Clyde Fant Disc Golf Course (Veterans Park), Shreveport LA US(1 vote)
- C. Bickham Dickson Park, Shreveport LA US(1 vote)
- Mike Woods Park, Bossier City LA USNo votes yet
- Earl G. Williamson Park, Oil City LA USNo votes yet
- Lake Bistineau State Park, Doyline LA USNo votes yet
- Linden Disc Golf Course, Linden TX USNo votes yet
- Ingram Park, Longview TX USNo votes yet
- Hinsley Park, Longview TX USNo votes yet
- Guthrie Park Disc Golf Course, Longview TX US(2 votes)