2 stars feels about right. There are just enough trees to keep the course from being totally open.
Course has a fair amount of trees, but all shots are flat, and most are wide open.
There are only 9 baskets, but there are 18 seperate trapezoid tee pads. Creating 2 distinct holes for every basket.
Still fun, but very quick and easy.
Courses Close By
- Cordova Park, Cordova IL USNo votes yet
- Lake Malone Disc Golf Course, DeWitt IA US(2 votes)
- West Brook Park, DeWitt IA US(1 vote)
- Millcreek Park, Fulton IL US(2 votes)
- Schultz Park Disc, Long Grove IA US(1 vote)
- Eagle Point Disc Golf, Clinton IA US(3 votes)
- Middle Park Disc Golf Course, Bettendorf IA US(3 votes)
- Devil's Glen, Bettendorf IA US(1 vote)
- Butterworth Park Disc Golf Course, East Moline IL USNo votes yet
- Eastern Avenue Park, Davenport IA US(4 votes)