Flying Ace at Lufberry Park
A well kept, moderately wooded course in a quaint New England town. A tight and technical front nine followed by a longer back with unique elevation and basket placements. Open year round, dusk till dawn.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 5,620ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Jason Michael
I-91; exit 13. Merge onto Wharton Brook Con. Take a left on S Colony Rd., then a right on Toelles Rd. Go 0.9 miles to a slight right on S Turnpike Rd. 1.7 miles to a left on Cheshire Rd. to the the park entrance on the right. If from Rte. 15 south; exit 64, turn left under the highway, take your 2nd right onto Cheshire Rd. and then first right into the park. If from 15 North; exit 64 turn left on South Turnpike Rd. then a quick right on Cheshire Rd. and 1st right into the park.
Email: Jason Michael
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Flying Ace at Lufberry Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Panthorn Park, Southington CT USNo votes yet
- Hop Brook Disc Golf Course, Middlebury CT US(2 votes)
- High Plains Disc Golf Course, Orange CT US(1 vote)
- Page Park, Bristol CT US(5 votes)
- Park City Disc Golf Course at Veteran's Park, Bridgeport CT USNo votes yet
- Wickham Park Disc Golf Course, Manchester CT US(4 votes)
- Fairfield University, Fairfield CT USNo votes yet
- Ecker Hill Disc Golf Course, Vernon CT USNo votes yet
- Cranbury Park, Norwalk CT US(2 votes)
- Cross Farms, Tolland CT US(3 votes)