The best course I have played. We 'road tripped' 500+ miles to play this course and it was well worth it. Our intent was to play it one day and venture north to North Carolina. The North Carolina courses will have to wait for another roadtrip - we palyed this course 3 days straight. I recommend you be cautious with your favorite discs on hole 3, misjudging wind direction will end up in a sacrificed disc to the impressive lake. I personally sacificed 4 discs over the three days and plan on coming back to sacrifce a few more
Flyboy Aviation DGC is a stunning 27 hole, 14,000’, par 100 disc golf course. Hole 18 at 1,600’ is possibly the longest permanent disc golf hole in the world. Hole 3 is arguably Georgia’s signature hole and the course is arguably Georgia’s signature course.
This is a private course and you must receive permission to play. Kelly and his family are very gracious host and will do their best to accommodate you and make your visit a pleasant one. I recommend playing in one of occasional tournaments hosted by Flyboy Aviation.
Courses Close By
- Hobbs Farm Park, Carrollton GA USNo votes yet
- University of West Georgia, Carrollton GA US(2 votes)
- Hunter Memorial Park, Douglasville GA USNo votes yet
- Boundary Waters, Douglasville GA USNo votes yet
- Deer Lick Park, Douglasville GA US(2 votes)
- White Oak Park, Dallas GA US(4 votes)
- Village Green, Peachtree City GA US(1 vote)
- Frog Rock Park, Austell GA USNo votes yet
- Bobcat 9, Senoia GA USNo votes yet
- McCurry Park, Fayetteville GA US(1 vote)